An innovative and advanced design in loudspeaker cable technology having ideal electrical characteristics to transfer the musical signal without the need for phase correcting filter networks. Exotic materials are employed to create a sonic signature never heard before such as PTFE (Teflon®) and silver bearing copper conductors. Available in two models, the GSC 36 and the GSC 18.
- Spectacular power and clarity.
- Absolutely neutral and coherent.
- Superb resolution of micro-detail and ambient information.
- Powerful dynamic contrasts.
- Superbly defined and vivid images.
- Use for extreme quality and state-of-the-art amplifier to loudspeaker connections.
- The perfect choice for separate run bi-wire applications.
- Each channel comprised of 18 x 18 gauge conductor runs
- Silver bearing copper conductors (copper/silver alloy conductors)
- 9 conductor runs for positive and 9 conductor runs for negative (half that of the GSC 36; however, with more than half of the performance)
- Tri-Path transmission line configuration
- An anti-resonance transmission design ensures total neutrality of signal transfer with any amplifier and loudspeaker.